Monday, August 28, 2017

August Finish

It's that time again when we share our monthly goal finish. My goal was to make something out of the 15 minutes of play blocks that were uncovered in my sewing room. In my last post I showed a pattern that I decided to use. I rewrote the block to fit the size of my blocks. I also needed a few more 15 minutes of play block to make a good sized quilt. 
The pattern for Fat Quarter Shop
I'm happy to share that I was able to finish my goal and now have a flimsy waiting its turn to get sandwiched and quilted!
I really like the scrappy secondary stars that are formed!

My other goals are always to keep up with my monthly QALs. 
My little spools for the Rainbow Scrap challenge in neutrals.
Polaris for the Milky Way QAL. 


And blocks 7 - 9 of the Grandma's Kitchen Sew Along!
 Linking up to OMG August Finish Link Up at Elm Street Quilts. 

It has been a good month for quilting!

2 comments:

  1. I love your newest flimsy! I love both the scrappy squares and the scrappy stars. I always like seeing the spool blocks you are making. The new Milky Way blocks are such fun too. Grandma's Kitchen blocks are great too. Love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun flimsy! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments