Wednesday, March 1, 2017

February Goals Update

I blinked and February was gone!
Although I got some work done of my OMG for February, I didn't finish everything. Good thing that it is One Monthly Goal because I did finish 1 of the 3 projects that I had hoped to finish. On the bright side, I did work on the other 2 projects...just not to completion. 

The project I finished was the Halloween wallhanging for my daughter which I will bring to her in March. 
Before sandwiching the quilt block I added the word EEK! to the spiderweb. 
It will be a cute wallhanging for her to celebrate Halloween and I finished a UFO!
WIN-WIN!
I also worked on quilting the baby quilt that came together as my leader/ender project.  In the beginning of February it was a flimsy. I managed to sandwich it and start the quilting but haven't quite finished.
I have one more row of concentric squares to quilt, then to bind it.

Last, I wanted to move forward my Sail Away quilt. I only took a baby step in moving this one forward. I wanted to piece an anchor block into the backing. I did manage to piece the anchor block but didn't get it into the backing. 
I did keep up with my RSC and the Milky Way QAL, and added 2 mini houses to my blue and white neighborhood. Progress there!
Well, it seems I'm a little late for the finish up link up this month. 
So onto March...

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you accomplished quite a lot for the month Dawn! I wish things didn't always take longer to finish than I think they will. I'd like a magic wand to wave over a few projects : ) But even little finishes make me happy! It's not a race after all so I'm trying to remember to have JOY in the Journey. Love your little anchor. Thanks for sharing your inspiration. Janita

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments